Conditions of use from Cottonandcandles, located at Raamsdonksveer (4941 DN) , Grote Kerkstraat 65, The Netherlands
1. These conditions apply to all the contracts for sale and delivery of products, entered into by Cottonandcandles.
2. Only the conditions of use from Cottonandcandles count. The conditions of use from the customer are useless.
3. All the prices remain free as long as the stock lasts. All the prices are in Euro's , including tax and excluding shipping costs.
4. All prices subject to change without prior notice, except when the customer allready ordered the product. In that case the old prices are in use for that order.
5. The contract for sale and delivery of goods exists after the customer gave Cottonandcandles an order and the customer received a confirmation of order from Cottonandcandles. The customer will receive the confirmation of order by e-mail.
6. The customer can pay the order by:
- Payment through Ideal, Bankcontact/Mister Cash of Sofort Banking. The customer will arrive through Mollie Payments on the payment page.
- Bankaccount before delivery : You will receive our bankinformation with the confirmation email. As soon as we have the payment on our bankaccount, the order will be shipped in 5 working-days. As we dont receive the payment in 14 days, the order will be cancelled. The customer will receive an e-mail of the cancelled order.
- Payment by Paypal: after the sending of the order, the customer can pay the order with paypal. As soon as Cottonandcandles receive the payment by Paypal, we will ship the order in 3 working-days.
7. The order will be shipped in 3 working-days after Cottonandcandles received the payment. . Occasionally when an order is prepaid and it cannot be filled completely you will and up with a credit on file with us. This credit is kept on file so that no funds are sent back in the package. If you would like a refund instead of a credit all you have to do is let us know and we will issue a refund immediately.
8. The delivery times are only targets. All the information needed for the performance of the order must be in our possession. When the deliverytimes exceed, for example when the manufacturer or the postal services do not deliver in time, Cottonandcandles is not responsible for any harm caused by longer delivery times.
9. The risk of the products go to the customer as soon as the products arrived on its place. If the customer doesn't accept the delivery, all the harm that comes forward from this action will go over the customer. Cost for returns are for the customer unless Cottonandcandles made a mistake.
10. We accept returns. When returning items please supply the following:
- The order number and a copy of the original invoice
- Reason for the return on our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- What action you would like us tot take (Exchange, refund, credit on future orders...)
- Returns must be shipped within 14 days, packaged in the same manner they were originally shipped
Sorry, no returns on books, magazines or special orders.
11. We never make our mailinglist and orderinformation available to any outside mailers or e-mailers. We only use the information to performe the order or to sent you news about Cottonandcandles.
12. We make every effort to insure that our catalog is color accurate and true to size. However, due to the nature of differences in photographics, slight deviations in colours should be tolorated. Also keep in mind that slight variations in colors form the manufacturers can occur from time to time. Because of this, if you have a large project be sure to purchase slightly more than you will need.
13. Cottonandcandles gives 1 year garantuee on the ordered goods. This garantie does not hold by inexpert use, wastage, washing, freezing and polution.
14. On all contracts, orders, confirmation is Dutch law applicable.